Carphone Warehouse Relaunches Retro Snake Game To Relive Your Past
LONDON, May 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Carphone Warehouse has launched a retro-styled refit of the classic mobile phone fan favourite Snake.
The game created by digital agency STEAK is part of a wider move into production of digital content. The microsite draws on 90's revival pop-culture themes coupled with the humour of modern webculture. Tongue-in-cheek icons of the 90's make appearances throughout the game which can be played on PC, tablet and mobile.
Robert Thomas, Lead SEO Manager at Carphone Warehouse explains "To tie in with our 'Mobile Memories' campaign we have decided to revive the retro mobile game 'Snake'. It is part of a wider move to successfully deploy effective digital content, through a campaign devised and produced by digital partners, STEAK.Ryan Foley, Account Director at STEAK continued "As it becomes increasingly difficult to be heard in the already crowded online space, we need to create something sharable and engaging. By tapping into 90's nostalgia we have used an already tried and tested concept and brought it to life in the present day." The game, which launched today, is available to play at http://www.snakeretro.co.uk About STEAK STEAK is an international, integrated, digital marketing group. The STEAK team believe in a better way in digital; we pride ourselves on our understanding of the complexities of consumer behaviour in the 21st century, and utilising this knowledge to deliver the most from all digital channels. STEAK employs specialists in search marketing, online advertising, website design, social media, affiliate management and mobile marketing. It devises digital marketing strategies and runs integrated campaigns, and whatever the media or channel used, Steak puts in place meaningful metrics and concentrates on hitting targets; everythingis focused on driving return on investment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV