DULUTH, Minn., May 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IKONICS Corporation, a Duluth based imaging technology company, today announced that its Board of Directors recently promoted Ken Hegman to the position of Vice President of Sales, North America. Hegman, having served IKONICS in varying roles since 1999, will lead the organization's Chromaline Screen Print Products and IKONICS Imaging divisions in North America.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=18517
IKONICS CEO, Bill Ulland said, "Ken's been an important part of our success for a long time; this promotion is a well-deserved expression of the company's confidence in his abilities."In response to the announcement, Hegman said, "I'm humbled and challenged to have the opportunity to serve IKONICS in this elevated capacity. I'm looking forward to leading the excellent sales teams within IKONICS to their greatest potential."
CONTACT: IKONICS Corporation 4832 Grand Avenue Duluth, MN 55807 USA Phone: (218) 628-2217 Fax: (218 628-3245 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ikonics.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV