NEW YORK, NY, May 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Navigators Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NAVG) today announced that Stanley A. Galanski, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Ciro M. DeFalco, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be participating in the Goldman Sachs Insurance Symposium being held at the Goldman Sachs Conference Center in New York City on Thursday, May 16, 2013.
The Navigators Group, Inc. is an international specialty insurance holding company with insurance company operations, underwriting management companies, and operations at Lloyd's. Headquartered in New York, Navigators has offices in major insurance centers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Continental Europe.
This press release and the presentation by Mr. Galanski and Mr. DeFalco may contain "forward-looking statements" as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Whenever used in this release or during the presentation, the words "estimate", "expect", "believe" or similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are derived from information that we currently have and assumptions that we make. We cannot assure that results that we anticipate will be achieved, since results may differ materially because of known and unknown risks and uncertainties that we face. Please refer to Navigators' most recent reports on Forms 10-K and 10-Q and its other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a description of Navigators' business and the important factors that may affect that business. Navigators undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement.
CONTACT: Taha Ebrahimi (914) 933-6209 firstname.lastname@example.org www.navg.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV