BOSTON, May 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq:LPLA) (the "Company"), parent company of independent broker-dealer LPL Financial LLC ("LPL Financial"), announced today that Dan Arnold, CFO, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Smid Cap Conference on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 3:05 p.m. (EDT), at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston.
Interested parties are invited to listen to the live audio webcast of this presentation on the Investor Relations section of the LPL Financial website at investor.lpl.com. An archived recording of the webcast will be available for replay following the presentation.
About LPL FinancialLPL Financial, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq:LPLA), is the nation's largest independent broker-dealer (based on total revenues, Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2012), a top RIA custodian, and a leading independent consultant to retirement plans. LPL Financial offers proprietary technology, comprehensive clearing and compliance services, practice management programs and training, and independent research to over 13,300 financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. In addition, LPL Financial supports over 4,500 financial advisors licensed with insurance companies by providing customized clearing, advisory platforms and technology solutions. LPL Financial and its affiliates have approximately 2,900 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego. For more information, please visit www.lpl.com . Securities offered through LPL Financial. Member FINRA/SIPC LPLA-F
CONTACT: Investor Relations Trap Kloman LPL Financial Phone: (617) 897-4574 Email: email@example.com Media Relations Betsy Weinberger LPL Financial Phone: (858) 900-7122 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV