AKRON, Ohio, May 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodyear Dunlop Tires North America announces that Honda of America has presented it with a prestigious supplier award for its 2012 performance in supplying tires for the vehicle manufacturer.
Goodyear received the "Excellence in Quality Award" for its performance in supplying tires for various Honda models. Out of 631 Honda parts and materials suppliers in North America, 45 original equipment suppliers earned performance awards for excellence in the key areas of quality, on-time delivery and value creation.
The award was presented to Ross Hotz, Goodyear's product quality manager for North American original equipment sales, on April 11 at the 2013 Honda Supplier Conference."I am very proud to accept this award on behalf of Goodyear," Hotz said. "Goodyear tires are on more new vehicles in North America than any other brand, and we are more driven to deliver products that help to enhance the performance and appeal of these vehicles." Goodyear supplies original equipment tires to the popular Honda Pilot and Accord models. GDTNA is a subsidiary of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NASDAQ: GT). Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 69,000 people and manufactures its products in 52 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com. SOURCE The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV