NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Starting on Friday at noon and running the entire weekend, TheStreet is opening up the doors and giving readers a free all-access pass to its paid publications. The promotion celebrates the Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) annual shareholders' meeting, where TheStreet's Doug Kass will be Warren Buffett's credentialed bear.
From 12 p.m. Eastern time Friday, running through Sunday at midnight, you'll be able to see all the latest trading ideas from TheStreet's (TST) premium products, including Doug Kass' best trading ideas and daily diary on Real Money Pro. We're also throwing open the doors to Real Money, Options Profits, Stocks Under $10, where you can gain insight from a host of investing wizards such as Jim Cramer, Stephanie Link, David Peltier and more.
Sign up here for the free Open House.
Hand-picked by Buffett, Seabreeze Partners Founder and President Kass will present the Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) bear case at a panel discussion on Saturday. In addition to Kass, insurance analyst Cliff Gallant of Nomura Securities, and Jonathan Brandt of Ruane, Cunniff & Goldfarb will also be on the panel.If you can't make it to Nebraska this weekend, TheStreet will be providing full article and video coverage of the shareholders' meeting, including a live blog which kicks off at 8am EST on Saturday. -- Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Chris_Ciaccia
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV