NEW YORK, May 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Aveo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("Aveo" or the "Company") (NasdaqGS: Aveo). The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws.
On May 2, 2013, shares of Aveo Pharmaceuticals plunged almost 50 percent after the company said a Food and Drug Administration ("FDA") panel recommended its drug Tivopath not be approved as a treatment for advanced kidney cancer. The FDA advisory panel rejected approval for AVEO's drug tivozanib by a vote of 13-1; Aveo hadn't demonstrated the medicine's benefits outweigh the risks.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Aveo, you can assist this investigation by contacting Peretz Bronstein of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email email@example.com. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address, email and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.Contact:Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Peretz Bronstein 212-697-6484 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV