CARLSTADT, N.J., May 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jinpan International Ltd (Nasdaq: "JST"), a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of cast resin transformers for voltage distribution equipment, today announced that it plans to release its first quarter 2013 financial results on Wednesday, May 15th, 2013, before the market opens.
The Company will hold a conference call at 8:30 am ET on Wednesday, May 15th, 2013 to discuss first quarter 2013 results. Listeners may access the call by dialing 1-913-312-0971. A webcast will also be available via http://public.viavid.com, with event ID: 104646. A replay of the call will be available through May 29th, 2013 by dialing 1-858-384-5517, access code: 2671109.
About Jinpan International Ltd
Jinpan International Ltd. (Nasdaq: JST) designs, manufactures, and markets cast resin dry type transformers, VPI transformers and reactors, switchgears, and unit substations for power distribution. Jinpan's power distribution products allow high voltage transmissions of electricity to be distributed to various locations in lower, more usable voltages. Its principal executive offices are located in Hainan, China and its U.S. headquarters is based in Carlstadt, New Jersey.SOURCE Jinpan International Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV