PORTLAND, Ore., May 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT), which precisely measures movies and TV everywhere, today announced its CEO, Bill Livek, and Corporate President & President of AMI Division, Cathy Hetzel,will provide a keynote address during the 5 th Annual OnDemand Summit.
Presented by Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News, this yearly event will focus on how programmers, content providers and advertisers are each redefining their particular role in the video on demand business to capitalize on the ever-increasing viewer need for more content.
Mr. Livek and Ms. Hetzel will provide industry performance metrics from Rentrak's recently issued "State of VOD: Trend Report 2012" and their expert perspective on how advanced measurement solutions will help the industry generate revenues in the new video on demand business environment.
Mr. Livek and Ms. Hetzel's keynote session, "Measuring On Demand Content in a Redefining Market," will take place Wednesday, May 8 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time during the 5 th Annual OnDemand Summit at the Convene (formerly Sentry Centers) located at 730 Third Avenue at East 45th Street, New York, NY.RENTME Contacts for Rentrak Corporation: Sallie Olmsted / Amanda BialekOffice: 310-854-8124 / 310-854-8151E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130114/LA42144LOGO) SOURCE Rentrak
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV