LOS ANGELES, May 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RadNet, Inc. (Nasdaq:RDNT), a national leader in providing high-quality, cost-effective diagnostic imaging services through a network of owned and operated outpatient imaging centers, announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss its first quarter 2013 financial results on Friday, May 10 th, 2013 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific Time (10:30 a.m. Eastern Time).
Investors are invited to listen to RadNet's conference call by dialing 888-254-2798. International callers can dial 913-312-0825. There will also be simultaneous and archived webcasts available at http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=104664 or http://www.radnet.com under the "Investors" menu section and "News Releases" sub-menu of the website. An archived replay of the call will also be available and can be accessed by dialing 877-870-5176 from the U.S., or 858-384-5517 for international callers, and using the passcode 2061631.
About RadNet, Inc.RadNet, Inc. is a national market leader providing high-quality, cost-effective diagnostic imaging services through a network of 248 fully-owned and operated outpatient imaging centers. RadNet's core markets include California, Maryland, Delaware, Rhode Island, New Jersey and New York. Together with affiliated radiologists, and inclusive of full-time and per diem employees and technicians, RadNet has a total of approximately 6,300 employees. For more information, visit http://www.radnet.com.
CONTACT: RadNet, Inc. Mark Stolper Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 310-445-2800
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV