TORONTO, May 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Points International Ltd. (TSX:PTS) (Nasdaq:PCOM), the global leader in reward currency management, announced today that all resolutions put to the annual meeting of shareholders held on May 2, 2013 were passed on a show of hands. The following votes were received with respect to each director nominee:
|Number of Shares For||Number of Shares Withheld|
As a vote for each motion was taken by a show of hands, the number of votes disclosed reflects only those proxies received by management in advance of the meeting.
In addition, KPMG LLP was re-appointed as the auditors of the Company with 10,198,424 shares voted for and 756,784 shares voted against.About Points Points, publicly traded as Points International Ltd. (TSX:PTS) (Nasdaq:PCOM), is the global leader in loyalty currency management. Via a state-of-the-art loyalty commerce platform, Points provides loyalty eCommerce and technology solutions to the world's top brands to enhance their consumer offerings and streamline their back-end operations. Points' solutions enhance the management and monetization of loyalty currencies ranging from frequent flyer miles and hotel points to retailer and credit card rewards, for more than 45 partners worldwide. In addition to these services, Points' unique SaaS products allow eCommerce merchants to add loyalty solutions directly to their online stores, rewarding customers for purchases at the point-of-sale.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV