Websense Inc. Stock Upgraded (WBSN)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 251.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$1.83 million to $2.77 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $29.20 million or 30.60% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -8.42%.
- WEBSENSE INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, WEBSENSE INC reported lower earnings of $0.49 versus $0.78 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.86 versus $0.49).
- WBSN, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 1.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 2.3%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for WEBSENSE INC is currently very high, coming in at 88.90%. Regardless of WBSN's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, WBSN's net profit margin of 3.16% is significantly lower than the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100% See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts