About Martindale Pharma®
After starting out as a London chemist store owned by William Martindale, Martindale Pharma has remained in business for more than a century and is now firmly established as a leading supplier to the UK's NHS and exports its products to a number of other major pharmaceutical markets.
In May 2010 AAC Capital bought Martindale Pharma from Cardinal Health. AAC Capital continues to develop the business and pursue growth opportunities.
Martindale Pharma manufacture the majority of their products at their own facilities in the UK, in total producing and packing c.50 million doses a year in a range of formats including sterile ampoules/vials, oral solutions, pre-filled syringes, suppositories and ophthalmics.Martindale Pharma's key business segments are:
- Prenoxad 1mg/ml Injection Summary of Product Characteristics http://www.mhra.gov.uk/home/groups/spcpil/documents/spcpil/con1367213769847.pdf
- ACMD Consideration of Naloxone May 2012
- HM Government DRUG STRATEGY 2010-Reducing demand, restricting supply, building recovery: Supporting people to live a drug free life https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/98026/drug-strategy-2010.pdf
- New Strategic Direction for Alcohol and Drugs Phase 2 2011-2016
- Working Together to Reduce Harm The Substance Misuse Strategy for Wales 2008-2018
- Scottish Government- 'Road to Recovery' 2008 http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Justice/law/Drugs-Strategy