May 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Cortech Developments is the official sponsor of the Intelligent Buildings Theatre, part of the IFSEC Academy at IFSEC International, NEC Birmingham,
13-16 May 2013.
The Theatre will host a hugely impressive line-up of organisations and keynote speakers delivering educational presentations focused on the integration of security, fire, data management, IT, IP, facilities and safety with the view of managing buildings more intelligently, efficiently and cost effectively.
Cortech Developments Director,
will be speaking on each of the four exhibition days regarding the management of people, technology and indeed business expectations in today's smart building environment. The presentation will provide insight into integration and interoperability between general building, fire and security management systems as well as back office client applications designed specifically to enhance building performance.
The Intelligent Buildings Theatre will provide a platform for:-
• Learning how organisations have realised the benefit of integrated fire, security, IT, data and building management. • Discovering new opportunities for improved sustainable cost reduction. • Sharing best practice and innovation with peers and industry experts. • Learning how to implement effective holistic solutions for your business.
A Networking Lounge [sponsored by Cortech Developments] will form part of the Intelligent Buildings Theatre, enabling visitors to engage with both speakers and members of the Cortech team.
To see the full schedule of speakers presenting at the Intelligent Buildings Theatre please click here
Cortech Developments is a leading provider of software integration solutions for building, fire and security systems. The company has reached a significant milestone this year - 21 years in business!
SOURCE Cortech Developments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts