Tyler became chief operating officer of DE&S in 2008, a role in which he has been widely credited with transforming equipment support to Afghanistan, and in achieving major performance improvements in the delivery of complex engineering projects.
Previously, Tyler held a number of senior executive roles at BMT, the independent maritime engineering, science and technology consulting and technical services company.
Tyler earned a BSc in Nautical Studies with first class honours and a PhD from the University of Plymouth. He graduated with distinction from the Executive MBA programme at the London Business School.
He is a Fellow of the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology; Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors; and a member of the Royal Corps of Naval Constructors. In 2010 he was elected a Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering and was appointed Commander of the Order of British Empire in the 2012 New Year Honours List for services to the U.K. defence industry.Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
SOURCE Northrop Grumman Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV