Best-Selling Author Gwen Cooper Teams Up With ARM & HAMMERâ¿¢ To Launch Love Saves The Day Book Tour At Local Animal Shelters
EWING, N.J., May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, New York Times best-selling author Gwen Cooper kicks off a national book tour in support of her newest novel, Love Saves the Day (Bantam, 2013), in New York City. The tour, presented by Church & Dwight Co., Inc., maker of ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Last™ Clumping Cat Litter, will make stops at innovative animal shelters, sanctuaries, and rescue groups across the country that have successfully extended their work with animals into unique programs that support people as well.
"As Love Saves the Day is narrated primarily from the perspective of a rescue cat named Prudence, we felt that local animal shelters would provide the perfect setting for this tour," says Cooper. "Over the next three months, we'll be showing that love really does save the day by celebrating the organizations that promote cleaner, safer, happier communities by taking animals off the street and placing them in loving homes."
In addition to onsite readings by Gwen Cooper, each shelter will also receive a 500lb donation of ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Last™ Clumping Cat Litter as a thank you for all their contributions to the local communities. ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Last™ Clumping Cat Litter has been specially-formulated to provide long-lasting odor control to help keep homes smelling fresh and clean, even when you can't scoop every day."We're honored to be a part of such an inspirational book tour," said Rithika Naik, product manager for Church & Dwight Co., Inc., the maker of ARM & HAMMER cat litters. "At Church & Dwight, we are dedicated to providing the best for our feline friends and commend all shelters for the exceptional services that they provide not only to their local community, but to helping each and every cat find a permanent, loving home."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV