PALO ALTO, Calif., May 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:JIVE), the leader in social business, today announced its participation at the following investor conferences during the month of May:
Bryan LeBlanc, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in:
- The Next Generation Enterprise Collaboration panel at the Jefferies 2013 Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference at the Westin in New York City on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. ET.
Bryan LeBlanc, Chief Financial Officer, will present at:
- The Baird Spring Growth Stock Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago on Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 9:10 a.m. CT.
- The Raymond James Internet and Software Crossover Conference at the Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 2:10 p.m. PT.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Brian Denyeau ICR (646) 277-1251 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Amanda Pires (650) 465-1215 email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts