About Outdoor Channel Holdings, Inc.
Outdoor Channel Holdings, Inc. owns and operates Outdoor Channel and Winnercomm Inc. Nielsen estimated that Outdoor Channel had approximately 39.8 million cable, satellite and telco subscribers for May 2013. Outdoor Channel offers programming that captures the excitement of hunting, fishing, shooting, adventure and the Western lifestyle and can be viewed on multiple platforms including high definition, video-on-demand, as well as on a dynamic broadband website. Winnercomm is one of America's leading and highest quality producers of live sporting events and sports series for cable and broadcast television. The Company also owns and operates the SkyCam and CableCam aerial camera systems which provide dramatic overhead camera angles for major sports events, including college and NFL football.
Safe Harbor Statement
Certain matters discussed in this news release, with the exception of historical matters, may be forward- looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. In some cases, forward-looking statements can be identified by words such as "anticipates," "estimates," "expects," "believes," "plans," "predicts," and similar terms. These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause results to differ materially from those anticipated as of the date of this release. You should understand that the following important factors, in addition to those risk factors disclosed in the Company's current and periodic reporting filed with the SEC could affect the future results of the Company and could cause those results or other outcomes to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements:
- failure of Company stockholders to adopt the KSE Agreement;
- the risk that the other conditions to closing of the merger may not be satisfied;
- the merger may involve unexpected costs, liabilities or delays;
- risks that the merger disrupts current plans and operations and the potential difficulties in employee retention as a result of the merger;
- the business of the Company may suffer as a result of uncertainty surrounding the merger;
- the risk that the merger may not be consummated by the expected closing date of the merger or at all;
- litigation in respect of the merger; and
- disruption from the merger making it more difficult to maintain certain strategic relationships.