Janssen And Johnson & Johnson To Provide Webcast Presentation Of Simeprevir Phase 3 Clinical Data Presented At The International Liver Congress Of The European Association For The Study Of The Liver (EASL)
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Janssen R&D Ireland (Janssen) and Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will provide a pre-recorded webcast for investors and other interested parties on Friday, May 3, at approximately 8:30 a.m., Eastern Time, to discuss simeprevir phase 3 clinical data presented at The International Liver Congress of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL).
A pre-recorded webcast featuring management from Janssen will provide an overview of results from the phase 3 QUEST -1 and QUEST-2 studies of the investigational protease inhibitor simeprevir (TMC435) administered once daily in combination with pegylated interferon and ribavirin in treatment-naive genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C patients.
The webcast/podcast can be accessed by visiting the Johnson & Johnson website at www.investor.jnj.com and clicking on "Webcasts/Presentations."
SOURCE Johnson & Johnson
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV