NPC Newsmaker Event Rescheduled: Managing The Pentagon In An Era Of Fiscal Uncertainty
WASHINGTON, May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Deputy Secretary of Defense Dr. Ashton B. Carter will address strategic and budgetary challenges facing the Defense Department during a period of unprecedented fiscal uncertainty at a National Press Club Newsmaker news conference on Tuesday, May 7.
Carter was confirmed as Deputy Secretary of Defense in October 2011 after serving as Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics since April 2009.
This National Press Club Newsmakers news conference is scheduled for 10:00AM, Tuesday, May 7, 2013 in the Club's First Amendment Lounge on the 13 th Floor of the National Press Building, 529 14 th St, NW, Washington, DC, 20045.Contact: Gene Tighe, NPC Newsmaker Event Host703-966-1210, email@example.com SOURCE National Press Club
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV