Rothschild will also manage franchising and franchise relations for Romano's Macaroni Grill, which Ignite acquired in April 2013. The casual Italian concept has a strong group of franchisees that own five restaurants in the U.S., along with 19 additional locations throughout nine U.S. territories and foreign countries.
About Ignite Restaurant Group Ignite Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IRG) owns and operates nearly 350 restaurants throughout the U.S. Headquartered in Houston, Ignite's portfolio of restaurant concepts includes Joe's Crab Shack, Romano's Macaroni Grill and Brick House Tavern + Tap. Each brand offers a variety of high-quality, chef-inspired food and beverages in a distinctive, casual, high-energy atmosphere. The company is also a franchisor for Macaroni Grill in locations in the U.S., U.S. territories and internationally. For more information on Ignite and its distinctive brands visit www.igniterestaurantgroup.com.
SOURCE Ignite Restaurant Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV