- The company reduced greenhouse gases compared to its fiscal year 2010 baseline by 13%, energy consumption by 13%, water usage by 12%, wastewater discharge by 13% and waste by 8%.
- The company opened a new, state-of-the-art facility in India featuring eco-friendly structural design, solar paneling, and a complete water recycling system including rainwater harvesting.
- Supplier sustainability and workplace screenings increased by 61% over fiscal year 2011. Onsite sustainability and workplace conditions audits increased significantly.
- Philanthropic donations by the company, employees, and the TE Foundation worldwide exceeded $4 million.
TE Connectivity Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.