FOSTER CITY, Calif., May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) today announced that Charlie Scharf, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 41 st Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in Boston on May 14, 2013. The discussion will begin at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time and last for approximately 35 minutes.
A listen-only audio webcast and replay will be accessible for 30 days on the Investor Relations web site at http://investor.visa.com.
About Visa Inc.Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories to fast, secure and reliable digital currency. Underpinning digital currency is one of the world's most advanced processing networks-VisaNet-that is capable of handling more than 24,000 transaction messages a second, with fraud protection for consumers and guaranteed payment for merchants. Visa is not a bank, and does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations, however, enable its financial institution customers to offer consumers more choices: pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. For more information, visit http://www.corporate.visa.com.
Contacts:Investor Relations: Victoria Hyde-Dunn, 650-432-7644, email@example.com Media Relations: Will Valentine, 650-432-1211, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Visa Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV