SALT LAKE CITY, May 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myriad Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq:MYGN) announced today that its Analyst and Investor Day for research analysts and institutional investors will take place on Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. EST in New York City. Peter D. Meldrum, president and chief executive officer of Myriad, will host the event that also will include other key members of Myriad's executive team. The focus of the meeting will be on Myriad's diagnostic product pipeline and the Company's strategic growth initiatives.
A live webcast of Myriad's Analyst and Investor Day can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of the Company's website at http://investor.myriad.com/index.cfm . A replay of this presentation will be archived on the Myriad website for approximately one month following the completion of the analyst day.
About Myriad GeneticsMyriad Genetics is a leading molecular diagnostic company dedicated to making a difference in patients' lives through the discovery and commercialization of transformative tests to assess a person's risk of developing disease, guide treatment decisions and assess risk of disease progression and recurrence. Myriad's portfolio of molecular diagnostic tests are based on an understanding of the role genes play in human disease and were developed with a commitment to improving an individual's decision making process for monitoring and treating disease. Myriad is focused on strategic directives to introduce new products, including companion diagnostics, as well as expanding internationally. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com .
CONTACT: Media Contact: Ron Rogers (801) 584-3065 email@example.com Investor Contact: Scott Gleason (801) 584-1143 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV