BEIJING, May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- China Biologic Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBPO, "China Biologic" or the "Company"), a leading fully integrated plasma-based biopharmaceutical company in China, today announced that the Company plans to release first quarter 2013 financial results on Wednesday, May 8, 2013 after the market closes.
The Company's management will hold a conference call at 7:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, May 9, 2013 to discuss first quarter 2013 results. Listeners may access the call by dialing 1-480-629-9857. A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available at http://public.viavid.com, with event ID: 104670. A replay of the call will be available through May 23, 2013 by dialing 1-858-384-5517, access code: 4618459.
About China Biologic Products, Inc.
China Biologic Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBPO), is a leading fully integrated plasma-based biopharmaceutical company in China. The Company's products are used as critical therapies during medical emergencies and for the prevention and treatment of life-threatening diseases and immune-deficiency related diseases. China Biologic is headquartered in Beijing and manufactures over 20 plasma-based products through its indirect majority-owned subsidiaries, Shandong Taibang Biological Products Co., Ltd. and Guiyang Dalin Biologic Technologies Co., Ltd. The Company also has an equity investment in Xi'an Huitian Blood Products Co., Ltd. The Company sells its products to hospitals and other healthcare facilities in China. For additional information, please see the Company's website www.chinabiologic.com.Contact: China Biologic Products, Inc.Mr. Ming YinVice President Phone: +86-10-6598-3099Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ICR Inc.Mr. Bill ZimaPhone: +86-10-6583-7511 or +1-646-405-5191E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE China Biologic Products, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV