1Q13 Net Revenues Up 130.5% YOY
1Q13 Gross Margin Expands to 53.7%
1Q13 Net Income of RMB63.9 Million1Q13 Non-GAAP Net Income Up 164.2% YOY GUANGZHOU, China, May 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YY Inc. (Nasdaq:YY) ("YY" or the "Company"), a revolutionary rich communication social platform, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013. First Quarter 2013 Highlights
- Net revenues increased by 130.5% to RMB315.0 million (US$50.7 million) from RMB136.7 million in the corresponding period of 2012 driven by a 143.8% increase in revenues from internet value-added services, or IVAS revenues.
- Net income attributable to YY Inc. increased significantly to RMB63.9 million (US$10.3 million) from RMB3.5 million in the corresponding period of 2012.
- Non-GAAP net income attributable to YY Inc. 1 increased by 164.2% to RMB82.1 million (US$13.2 million) from RMB31.1 million in the corresponding period of 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV