Another under-$10 stock that's starting to move into range of triggering a major breakout trade is pSivida ( PSDV), which develops tiny, sustained-release, drug delivery products designed to deliver drugs at a controlled and steady rate for months or years. This stock has been crazy hot in 2013, with shares up a whopping 100%.
If you take a look at the chart for pSivida, you'll notice that this stock has been trending sideways in a consolidation pattern for the last two months, with shares moving between $1.95 on the downside and around $2.50 on the upside. Shares of PSDV have just started to bounce off its 50-day moving average at $2.20 a share, and that move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a major breakout trade above the upper end of its recent range.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV