2. As of noon trading, VimpelCom ( VIP) is down $0.20 (-1.9%) to $10.72 on average volume Thus far, 572,209 shares of VimpelCom exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $10.70-$10.99 after having opened the day at $10.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.92. VimpelCom Ltd., a telecommunications service operator, provides voice and data services through a range of traditional and broadband mobile and fixed technologies. VimpelCom has a market cap of $17.8 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 4.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates VimpelCom as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, compelling growth in net income and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company has favored debt over equity in the management of its balance sheet. Get the full VimpelCom Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts