3. As of noon trading, Nippon Telegraph & Telephone ( NTT) is down $0.42 (-1.7%) to $24.44 on light volume Thus far, 172,165 shares of Nippon Telegraph & Telephone exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 641,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $24.30-$24.49 after having opened the day at $24.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.86. Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides fixed and mobile voice related services, IP/packet communications services, telecommunications equipment, and system integration and other telecommunications-related services in Japan. Nippon Telegraph & Telephone has a market cap of $59.5 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 18.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Nippon Telegraph & Telephone as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and impressive record of earnings per share growth. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts