4. As of noon trading, NTT DoCoMo ( DCM) is down $0.14 (-0.8%) to $16.31 on light volume Thus far, 80,529 shares of NTT DoCoMo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 411,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.27-$16.32 after having opened the day at $16.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.45. NTT DOCOMO, INC. provides mobile telephone services over its long term evolution and W-CDMA networks. NTT DoCoMo has a market cap of $68.7 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 14.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates NTT DoCoMo as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full NTT DoCoMo Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts