3 Stocks Pushing The Retail Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, AutoZone ( AZO) is down $4.18 (-1.0%) to $406.10 on light volume Thus far, 101,245 shares of AutoZone exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 392,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $405.37-$410.86 after having opened the day at $409.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $410.28. AutoZone, Inc. engages in retailing and distributing automotive replacement parts and accessories. AutoZone has a market cap of $14.8 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 15.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates AutoZone as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and increase in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full AutoZone Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts