3 Stocks Moving The Telecommunications Industry Upward
2. As of noon trading, KT Corporation ( KT) is up $1.06 (6.56) to $17.23 on heavy volume Thus far, 759,412 shares of KT Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 678,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $17.11-$17.26 after having opened the day at $17.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.17. KT Corporation provides telecommunication services in Korea. KT Corporation has a market cap of $7.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are no analysts that rate KT Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates KT Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full KT Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts