3 Retail Stocks Moving The Industry Upward
2. As of noon trading, Costco Wholesale Corporation ( COST) is up $0.81 (0.75) to $109.03 on light volume Thus far, 515,203 shares of Costco Wholesale Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $107.72-$109.18 after having opened the day at $108.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.22. Costco Wholesale Corporation engages in the operation of membership warehouses. The company offers branded and private-label products in a range of merchandise categories. Costco Wholesale Corporation has a market cap of $47.3 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 9.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Costco Wholesale Corporation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Costco Wholesale Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Costco Wholesale Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts