3. As of noon trading, United Technologies ( UTX) is up $0.84 (0.92) to $91.89 on average volume Thus far, 1.4 million shares of United Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $91.29-$92.10 after having opened the day at $91.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.05. United Technologies Corporation provides technology products and services to the building systems and aerospace industries worldwide. United Technologies has a market cap of $83.9 billion and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 11.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate United Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates United Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full United Technologies Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts