4. As of noon trading, Honeywell International ( HON) is up $1.10 (1.52) to $73.63 on light volume Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Honeywell International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $72.81-$73.83 after having opened the day at $72.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.53. Honeywell International Inc. operates as a diversified technology and manufacturing company worldwide. Honeywell International has a market cap of $57.9 billion and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 14.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate Honeywell International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Honeywell International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Honeywell International Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts