MORRISTOWN, Tenn., May 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Bank announced recently the appointment of Tim Coley to Senior Vice President & Commercial Loan Officer, in which he will service clients in East Tennessee (Knoxville & surrounding area including the Tri-Cities) and clients in the Asheville NC market with emphasis on manufacturing, higher education, healthcare organizations and state and local government.
Coley, who transitions to Capital Bank with over 15 years of banking experience and a book of business exceeding $100MM, most recently served as Vice President of Commercial and Industrial Banking with Regions Bank. A graduate of the University of Tennessee, Coley further completed his education at Vanderbilt University's Tennessee School of Banking and the University of North Carolina's Cannon Financial Institute Trust School. Coley is an active Certified Public Accountant and a Chartered Global Management Accountant serving as a member of the Tennessee Society of CPA's and the American Institute of Certified Public Accounts.
About Capital BankCapital Bank, N.A. was formed in July 2010 as the banking subsidiary of Capital Bank Financial Corp., a bank holding company incorporated in 2009 with the goal of creating a regional banking franchise in the Southeastern United States. With approximately $7.3 billion in total assets as of December 31, 2012, and more than 1,600 employees, Capital Bank offers a broad range of financial services and operates 164 branches in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. More information on Capital Bank is available at www.capitalbank-us.com .
CONTACT: Susi Winchell Marketing Director, VP Capital Bank 239.449.5850 www.capitalbank-us.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV