MORRISTOWN, Tenn., May 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- With a career that includes over twenty years of banking experience managing loan, deposit and treasury management needs for commercial clients, Jennifer Schuchart is welcomed to Capital Bank as Senior Commercial Loan Officer in the East Tennessee market. Schuchart, whose familiarity of the eastern Tennessee market is deeply rooted in 15+ years working in that territory, will focus her efforts towards business development and client management.
Schuchart transitions to Capital Bank from SunTrust Bank, where she most recently served as Market President and Commercial Relationship Manager. A true and active steward of her community, Schuchart has given her time to such organizations as HC Excell, Encore Theatre Group, United Way of Hamblen County and TN Achieves.
Her experience in the financial arena, knowledge of executive duties and her community involvement will make Schuchart a wonderful asset to the East Tennessee commercial team.About Capital Bank Capital Bank, N.A. was formed in July 2010 as the banking subsidiary of Capital Bank Financial Corp., a bank holding company incorporated in 2009 with the goal of creating a regional banking franchise in the Southeastern United States. With approximately $7.1 billion in total assets as of March 31, 2012, and more than 1,600 employees, Capital Bank offers a broad range of financial services and operates 164 branches in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. More information on Capital Bank is available at www.capitalbank-us.com.
CONTACT: Susi Winchell Marketing Director, VP Capital Bank 239.449.5850 www.capitalbank-us.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV