LITTLE FALLS, New Jersey, May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
mPhase Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB: XDSL) reported today that it has received an Issue Notification from the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office for a key patent relating to a device for fluid spreading and transport.
The invention represents a key patent win for mPhase Technologies.
About mPhase Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB: XDSL)mPhase Technologies is a leading nanotechnology innovator in Smart Surfaces. Potential applications include energy storage systems, drug delivery systems, self-cleaning systems, liquid and chemical sensor systems, and filtration systems. mPhase has pioneered its first Smart Surface enabled product, the mPhase Smart NanoBattery. In addition to the Smart Surface technology, mPhase, in collaboration with Porsche Design Studio, has developed a world class automotive jump starter. See http://www.mpowertech.com. More information about the company can be found at http://www.mPhaseTech.com. Forward-Looking Statements As a cautionary note to investors, certain matters discussed in this press release may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such matters involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially, including the following: changes in economic conditions; general competitive factors; acceptance of the Company's products in the market; the Company's success in technology and product development; the Company's ability to execute its business model and strategic plans; and all the risks and related information described from time to time in the Company's SEC filings, including the financial statements and related information contained in the Company's SEC Filing. mPhase assumes no obligation to update the information in this release. Contact: mPhaseTechnologies,Inc email@example.com +1-973-256-3737 SOURCE mPhase Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV