- Once again, Doug went long Apple shares March 1 through March 5 but didn't do as well. At this point, Doug had thought the stock was too cheap to pass up.
- Again based on valuation, he started building another long rental on March 11 at $425.50 and was able to successfully sell out for a 6% gain on March 18 at $451.
- On April 3 a new trade was initiated - Doug picked up some shares at $432.30 and took a small loss on the overall trade on April 9th.
- He reentered Apple on April 18 at $390.50, and added more at $387 on April 19. He then sold a tranche on April 19th at $397 and another tranche at $397.50. Doug exited this name before earnings and does not currently hold a position.
Doug Kass's Trading Sardine: Apple
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts