NEW YORK ( MainStreet)--If you can't make it to the Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (BRK.A) shareholders meeting this weekend in Omaha, Neb., you might want to have someone snag you a collector's item of "Berky Boxers," featuring the faces of Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger. Talk about protecting your endowment.
In the meeting's "visitors guide," a page provides a debriefing on this covetable item:
Robust purchasing of this item might be a bullish sign for the market, as we know men's underwear sales can indicate a bulge in the economy. How's that for arc elasticity? Also see: Amidst Employment Anxiety, Are the JOBS Act Haters Justified?
An investment tip from Fruit of the Loom You can't go wrong with Berky Boxers. At just $5 a pair, these unisex shorts are a must-have for any Berkshire Hathaway sharehold and feature our limited edition Warren & Charlie print. Stop by the Fruit of the Loom store in the CenturyLink Exhibit Hall on Saturday, May 4 and get yours before they're gone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV