DENVER, May 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Air Methods Corporation (Nasdaq:AIRM) will report financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 after the close of the market on Thursday, May 9, 2013. The Company has scheduled a conference call for Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 4:15 p.m. Eastern to discuss these results.
Interested parties can access the call by dialing (877) 883-0656 (domestic) or (706) 643-8826 (international) or by accessing the web cast at www.airmethods.com . A replay of the call will be available at (855) 859-2056 (domestic) or (404) 537-3406 (international), access number 64210826, for 3 days following the call and the web cast can be accessed at www.airmethods.com for 30 days.
Air Methods Corporation ( www.airmethods.com ) is the global leader in air medical transportation. The Hospital Based Services Division is the largest provider of air medical transport services for hospitals. The Community Based Services Division is one of the largest community-based providers of air medical services. United Rotorcraft Division specializes in the design and manufacture of aeromedical and aerospace technology. The Tourism Division is comprised of Sundance Helicopters, Inc., which provides helicopter tours and charter flights, primarily focusing on Grand Canyon tours. Air Methods' fleet of owned, leased or maintained aircraft features over 400 helicopters and fixed wing aircraft .
CONTACT: Trent J. Carman, Chief Financial Officer, (303) 792-7591 Please contact Christine Clarke at (303) 792-7579 to be included on the Company's e-mail distribution list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV