CLEVELAND, May, 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- There's little room for argument that moms today have one of the toughest jobs on the planet. That's why Mother's Day is such an important time to recognize all of the hard work she does year-round to take care of her family. In order to help make Mother's Day an even more special day, American Greetings Corporation (NYSE: AM) is introducing its latest greeting card invention, Banner Day™, for Mother's Day.
This innovative new card line celebrates moms and grandmas everywhere with music, lights, and a playful mini-banner tucked inside. The whimsical design and warm message is complimented by an array of fiber optic lights that sparkle as the card is opened. The delightful experience then continues as mom pulls on a small tab inside, which unfolds a mini-banner and triggers a favorite song to play. Designs include Super Mom, a fun beach scene, adorable critters and a beautiful garden.
"We know that consumers love to find new and exciting ways to make important moms in their lives feel really special on Mother's Day, so we're always looking for new ways to enhance their experience," said Carol Miller, vice president of corporate innovation at American Greetings. "Between the fiber optic lights, music and the celebratory banner, our new Banner Day cards are sure to deliver big smiles on mom's big day."
As the industry leader in greeting card inventions, American Greetings has introduced more than 100 new greeting card formats under the Inventions brand, offering the ultimate selection of exciting, new-to-the world ways to celebrate birthdays and other happy occasions. Incorporating brand-new twists on technology in cards with carefully written copy and celebratory artwork, the combined effect is the perfect selection of greeting cards that are sure to surprise and delight any recipient.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV