- Explore: Customers begin by using the SAP® Solution Explorer site, www.sap.com/solutionexplorer, providing a full menu of solutions, capabilities and related rapid-deployment options.
- Select: Customers define their implementation by selecting individual components and the scope of work. Through a built-in solution configurator they can mix and match solutions, picking the functionality that best fit their business requirements. Each selection comes with a detailed outline of implementation requirements or customers can pick from a list of recommended packages.
- Deploy: Customers receive a fully assembled SAP rapid-deployment solution containing best practices for jumpstarting their implementation, all pre-installed, pre-configured and integrated. The addition of an enhanced version of ASAP® methodology to the SAP® Solution Manager application management solution provides a guided methodology that builds on the principles of a packaged implementation and connects the previous stages. Using SAP Solution Manager and the selected business scope customers can easily fine-tune their solution to accommodate for delta requirements and complete remaining implementation issues.
- Run: To close the loop, business scope information is reused to serve as the common foundation for business process monitoring or to help ensure efficient service delivery. The synthesis of content, tools and methodology consequently materializes in a visible difference at each stage across the lifecycle
Newsbyte: SAP Offers New Simplified Experience For Rapidly Deploying Enterprise Technology
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.