CAMPBELL, Calif., May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Society for Information Display (SID), the leading global organization dedicated to the advancement of electronic display technology, in collaboration with Cowen and Company ("Cowen"), today unveiled the final agenda for its annual Investors Conference. To be held immediately following the Display Week keynote presentations on Tuesday, May 21, this year's conference will concentrate on "Trendspotting in the Emerging Display Technology Ecosystem." This one-day event has been structured to showcase key topics and drive audience participation and discussion, while also highlighting emerging technology stories that are enabling new markets and impacting the global display ecosystem.
"With the prevalence of displays among consumers, the display industry continues to garner interest among investors," stated Brian Berkeley, SID President. "The Investors Conference coupled with the other events being held during Display Week will provide attendees with a comprehensive look at how our industry is centered around innovation. We are truly excited to be joining forces with Cowen and Company for the ninth year in a row."
According to Josh Epstein, Managing Director at Cowen and Head of Cowen's Digital Media and Emerging Technologies investment banking practice, "We are pleased to co-host this event with SID once again. We are confident that the presentations will be a valuable opportunity for the audience to hear thoughts from key industry innovators regarding market trends, the future of the display industry and the roles they hope to play within that industry."
Josh Epstein will open the event and display industry expert and conference co-chairman, Dr. Elliott Schlam, Director, New Visual Media Group, will moderate the first two panels and subsequent Q&A session.The agenda is as follows: Whose Got Next: Part I – OLEDs, the Technology of Tomorrow is Here
- Andy Hannah, CEO, Plextronics
- Sidney Rosenblatt, EVP & CFO, Universal Display
- Conor Madigan, CEO, Kateeva
- Jason Carlson, CEO, QD Vision
- Jason Hartlove, CEO, Nanosys
- Achin Bohwmik, Director of Perceptual Computing, Intel Corporation
- Dr. John Fan, CEO, Kopin
- Indro Mukerjee, CEO, Plastic Logic
- Alexander Tokman, President & CEO, Microvision
- Craig Ciesla, CEO, Tactus Technology
- Roger Hajjar, Co-founder & CTO, Prysm
- Dr. Roman Maisch, SVP Marketing & Sales, Performance Materials Division – Liquid Crystals Business Unit, Merck KGaA
- John LeMoncheck, President & CEO, Cambrios Technologies
- Boo Nilsson, CEO, CBRITE
- Bob Berg, Vice President of Global Sales, Uni-Pixel
- Stanley Kao, Director of Business and New Product Development, Luminit
- Paul Semenza, Senior Vice President, DisplaySearch