SAN DIEGO , May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Orexigen® Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: OREX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of obesity, will announce financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013, on Wednesday, May 8, 2013 after the markets close. The announcement will be followed by a live webcast and conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time ( 2:00 p.m. Pacific time).
Orexigen management will host the call and webcast to discuss financial results and recent business highlights. The live call may be accessed by phone by calling (888) 895-5479 (domestic) or (847) 619-6250 (international), participant code 34792506. The webcast can be accessed live on the Investor Relations section of the Orexigen web site at www.orexigen.com and will be archived for 14 days following the call.
About Orexigen TherapeuticsOrexigen Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of obesity. The Company's lead product candidate is Contrave ®, which has completed Phase III clinical trials and for which a New Drug Application has been submitted and reviewed by the FDA. The Company has also reached agreement with the FDA on a Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) for the Light Study, the Contrave cardiovascular outcomes trial. The Company's other product candidate, Empatic™, has completed Phase II clinical trials. Further information about the Company can be found at www.orexigen.com . Source:Orexigen Therapeutics McDavid StilwellVice President, Corporate Communications & Business Development858-875-8600 SOURCE Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV