WESTLAKE, Ohio, May 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nordson Corporation (Nasdaq:NDSN) today announced it will release second quarter fiscal year 2013 earnings on Thursday, May 23, 2013 after the close of the market. Nordson will host its quarterly webcast on Friday, May 24, 2013.
Date: May 24, 2013
Time: 8:30 AM ETListen via Internet: http://investor.shareholder.com/ndsn/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=129363 Investors who are interested in listening to the webcast, but are not able to participate during the scheduled time can access the replay by visiting Nordson's website, www.nordson.com/investors. The webcast will be archived until Friday, May 31, 2013. Nordson Corporation delivers precision technology solutions that help customers increase speed, productivity and up-time, enable new products and features, and decrease material usage. The company engineers, manufactures and markets differentiated products and systems used for dispensing adhesives, coatings, sealants, biomaterials and other materials, fluid management, testing and inspection, and UV curing and surface plasma treatment, all supported by application expertise and direct global sales and service. Nordson serves a wide variety of consumer non-durable, durable and technology end markets including packaging, nonwovens, electronics, medical, appliances, energy, transportation, building and construction, and general product assembly and finishing. Founded in 1954 and headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, the company has operations and support offices in more than 30 countries. Visit Nordson at www.nordson.com, twitter.com/Nordson_Corp, or Facebook.com/Nordson.
CONTACT: Nordson Corporation James R. Jaye (Director, Communications and Investor Relations) 440.414.5639 Jim.Jaye@nordson.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV