TSX, NYSE MKT : BXE
CALGARY, May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Bellatrix Exploration Ltd. ("Bellatrix" or the "Company") announces that Northland Capital Markets, has initiated analyst coverage of Bellatrix in a report dated April 30, 2013.
Northland Capital Markets represents the first US based brokerage firm to initiate analyst coverage on Bellatrix since BXE commenced trading on the NYSE MKT in September 2012.
"Northland Capital Markets" is the trade name for certain capital markets and investment banking services of Northland Securities, Inc. a member of FINRA/SIPC which is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, USA.For a full list of the analysts currently providing coverage of Bellatrix as well as the Company's current corporate presentation see the Company's website at www.bellatrixexploration.com. Bellatrix Exploration Ltd. is a Western Canadian based growth oriented oil and gas company engaged in the exploration for, and the acquisition, development and production of oil and natural gas reserves in the provinces of Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Common shares and convertible debentures of Bellatrix trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange ("TSX") under the symbols BXE and BXE.DB.A, respectively, and the common shares of Bellatrix trade on the NYSE MKT under the symbol BXE. SOURCE Bellatrix Exploration Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV