AKRON, Ohio, May 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- General Motors Corp. has selected a variety of Goodyear tires as original equipment fitments for 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra models, which are among the most popular trucks available in North America.
With a wide range of models – regular, extended and crew cabs – the trucks are used for many applications, and the tires selected are intended to match those varied uses. The 2014 Silverado and Sierra models are all-new and loaded with innovative features that help to achieve excellent fuel economy, more towing power, extensive interior comfort and much more.
Depending upon the vehicle trim model, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NASDAQ: GT) is supplying General Motors with the following tire models for the 2014 Silverado and Sierra trucks:
- Goodyear Wrangler SR-A in sizes P275/55R20 and P265/65R18. The Wrangler SR-A features WetTrac Technology for confident wet traction, all-terrain capabilities and a quiet ride.
- Goodyear Eagle GT II in size P285/50R20. Classic styling and all-season traction make this a popular sport performance tire.
- Goodyear Eagle LS2 in size P275/55R20. Features include all-season traction and a smooth, quiet ride.
- Goodyear Assurance CS Fuel Max in size P265/65R18. This is a fuel-efficient tire that features a Fuel Saving Tread Compound.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts