- Vertically integrated solution, utilizing Micron's MLC NAND, controller, DRAM, firmware and drivers
- Delivers ultra-low latency, enabling fast and predictable response times
- Designed using Micron's XPERT architecture for improved performance and reliability
- Available in both 2.5-inch and HHHL form factors in 350GB, 700GB and 1.4TB capacities i
BOISE, Idaho, May 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Micron Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:MU) today announced a new PCIe all-flash I/O accelerator to improve overall performance in enterprise servers, appliances and storage platforms. The new Micron P420m combines consistent performance with the inherent power efficiency of an all-flash system to deliver improved economics for enterprise data centers. The P420m accelerates performance of today's demanding data center applications, including online transaction processing (OLTP), data warehousing and virtualization.Ultimately, Micron's P420m ends the wait game for digital data. It features ultra-low latency performance that enables fast and predictable response times to information frequently used in data center environments. When tested against competing PCIe solutions in a MySQL server running an OLTP benchmark, the P420m is the fastest and most consistent performer, delivering more than 3,200 web server requests per second. It handily manages online requests during peak traffic times, improving the overall end-user experience. "The P420m is a true workhorse—it delivers where performance matters most," said Ed Doller, VP and general manager of Micron's Enterprise SSD division. "Introduction of the P420m is a testament to our commitment to storage innovation for all levels of integration. We've expanded our portfolio to address the changing storage needs of today's data centers, regardless the workload." Micron will be showcasing the P420m, along with a broad portfolio of storage solutions, at EMC World, May 6–9 in Las Vegas (Booth #834).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts