SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Telenav®, Inc. (Nasdaq:TNAV), the leader in personalized navigation, today announced that its management team will present at the J.P. Morgan Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Wednesday, May 15 at 8:20 a.m. PT (11:20 a.m. ET) in Boston, MA.
The presentation will be webcast live and archived on Telenav's investor relations website at http://investor.telenav.com/ . The replay of the presentation will be available on the website for at least 30 days.
About Telenav, Inc.Telenav's mission is to help make people's lives less stressful, more productive, and more fun when they are on the go. Our personalized navigation services help people make faster and smarter daily decisions about where to go, when to leave, how to get there, and what to do when they arrive. We aim to be everywhere people need us. Our partners are wireless carriers, automobile manufacturers, app developers, advertisers and advertising agencies. Our carrier and automotive partners include AT&T, Bell Mobility, Boost Mobile, Ford, NII Holdings, QNX Software Systems, Rogers, Sony, Sprint Nextel, Telcel, T-Mobile U.S., U.S. Cellular, and Vivo Brazil. You can also find us in mobile app stores and on the web at www.telenav.com and www.scout.me . Follow Telenav on Twitter at www.twitter.com/telenav or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/telenav . The Telenav, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11384 Copyright 2013 Telenav, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Telenav" and "Scout," are registered and unregistered trademarks and/or service marks of Telenav, Inc. Unless otherwise noted, all other trademarks, service marks, and logos used in this press release are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV